The Champagne Guide 2014-2015 by Tyson Stelzer
Local writer Tyson Stelzer has upped the ante with the third release of his Champagne Guide.
The Champagne Guide 2014-2015
· 360 pages in full colour
· The most up-to-date champagne guide, featuring all the latest champagnes.
· Reviews of more than 500 champagnes, all tasted recently.
· The best champagnes of the year of every style and price.
· Profiles and ratings of almost 100 champagne producers, including all the most important houses and all the top growers.
· More than two-thirds more content than the 2012-2013 edition.
· Fully independent assessments – no marketing spin and no advertising.
· Frank and up-to-the minute commentary on all the current issues facing champagne, including global warming, expanding boundaries, excessive yields, antiquated cru system, biodynamics and organics, parallel imports, new trends in dosage, the house versus grower dilemma and how to avoid corked, stale and lightstruck champagnes.
· Everything you need to know about how champagne is grown and made and how to buy, open, serve and store champagne.
· Index of champagnes by score.
· Glossary of champagne language.
· All for less than the price of a cheap bottle of champagne!